The FOOTBALL Thread (2012-2013)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Images coming in from Man Utd  

Breaking News!   Apparently, Robin Van Persie has failed a medical at Manchester United. He has a severely damaged back after carrying a full squad last season.

Yey.   Beer and snacks ready  

If Chelsea fans don't want him, I say Rafa IN at Newcastle!

We are pants this year. Tactically the worst team in the division. Completely clueless.

Southampton could have had six or seven easily.

Playing Thurs-Sun for the Europa league and not strengthening in the summer will be part of it.

Cisse and Ba are very similar and both need service they're not getting. All they are getting are hopeful hoofs and crosses from deep.

Pardew has previous for things going tits up second season.

One theory is that the team has switched at the end of last season from a pretty good 4-3-3 after a game where we went 4-0 down at half time at Wigan.

fwiw, we looked much worse yesterday, against a team that unlike Wigan will not go on to beat Man Utd and all them other scalps they got on that run.

What with the grauniad running an article on him today, i popped to watch his analysis (i dont have sky, i havent watched it in like ten years and andy gray can diaf), Gary neville just reminded me what i used to love about football.

As an ex full back who HATED being out of the game (ie a bad one), by playing full width (since i was really trained from an early age as a nippy center forward), this really helps any kids trying to understand what their manager always tried to get in their stupid kid heads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBaDDC6ca08

Heck it's footie tonight!

9:45

West Ham vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Swansea

Man City vs Everton

2:30

Reading vs Man Utd

Liverpool vs Southampton

Silly buggers time

Fulham vs Spurs