The FOOTBALL Thread (2012-2013)

United dominated the first half more than Liverpool dominated the second. And they were chasing so not an unfamiliar pattern. United shouldn't have gone down the gears though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Images coming in from Man Utd  

Breaking News!   Apparently, Robin Van Persie has failed a medical at Manchester United. He has a severely damaged back after carrying a full squad last season.

Yey.   Beer and snacks ready  

The midfield possession died when Kagawa went off.

And Kagawa fell over when any 'poo player touched him. Hence the possesion stats I 'spose.

Good result, would've been better if Arse and Shitty drew.

I think its a shame that the league cups get such apathy towards it. Of course this has all been driven from the big clubs who see it as a nuisance to keeping their players fit for the Champs league. Smaller clubs fans, who perhaps have never won anything, are also now dissing it....I don't see why....its still a major cup.

I think its a shame that the league cups get such apathy towards it. Of course this has all been driven from the big clubs who see it as a nuisance to keeping their players fit for the Champs league. Smaller clubs fans, who perhaps have never won anything, are also now dissing it....I don't see why....its still a major cup.

I'd love the Toon to do well in it. Or the Europa League. which we're still in despite our season having otherwise gone majorly tits up.

Far be it from me to support a Chelsea player, but any 17-year-old ball collecting man deserves a good kicking if he going to hide the ball. Especially if he's blurting on about in on Twitter beforehand.

'Bigger teams' just not giving a crap or something else?

This.

Or, at least not interested enough to field strong teams preferring to keep them for 'more important' games.