11 is pretty late. I shut it down by 8 or the neighbors complain....they're really old.

I might even confuse myself explaining this.

I didn't mean a real amp. I meant he is just noisy. And I didn't mean 11pm. I meant "as in 11 on an amp" (Spinal Tap).

Yes, I'm confused too now.

:lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whereas on here everyone and everything always makes sense! Apart from ippy!

11 is pretty late. I shut it down by 8 or the neighbors complain....they're really old.

I might even confuse myself explaining this.

I didn't mean a real amp. I meant he is just noisy. And I didn't mean 11pm. I meant "as in 11 on an amp" (Spinal Tap).

Yes, I'm confused too now.

:lol:

Oooohhhhh.........Well, I didn't do very well on that one...now did I?

99% of the people who post comments on Japan Today news site....My GOD ....what a bunch of retards. Seriously.. TARDS!!

Nothing new though I guess.. ...Dr. Albert Schweitzer was asked by a reporter, "Doctor, what's wrong with men today?" The great doctor was silent a moment, and then he said, "Men simply don't think!"

I swear I'm tormented by the "dumb".

They need more than a slap.

Give it a try Chriselle, before you know it you'll be able to ignore all that noise.

I felt myself getting sucked into it and quickly did a re-think.

I don't do twitter at all and only briefly dabbled in Facebook which is fine just not my thing. On those comment boards I just find myself being completely baffled in what some of the people write.

Ya, I just have to walk away..