So, I got the new iPad last week and I was looking forward to loading it up with all the TV drama series' that I've been missing out on over the years like Madmen, Lost, and of course........Glee (just kidding). So, I go to iTunes Japan and . . . nothing. Not a damn thing worth buying and downloading. And then I start looking at Hulu.jp which would be ok except I want to be able to watch saved episodes when I'm on the plane going back to Canada. No dice.

So, do any of you geniuses have any suggestions because I'm feeling rather gutted right now. Rent the DVD's and rip I guess....hmm..

You could try watching them on youtube as anything and everything is on there, dramas, videos, tv serious etc is on there, then just watch it from there! You add them to play lists and watch while on the move.

That is the problem with itunes it only lets you access the country that your credit card is issued under, and Japanese itunes store is crap!

That is why I use youtube a lot. It is possible to save the vids, etc from youtube and store them on your computer, ipad etc. Some of them are very clear quality too.

I saved a bunch of Lost season 1 episodes that were posted on youtube just before they were removed. The problem with youtube vids is they are all broken up into small 10 minute blocks for the most part. Doing the torrent thing now....definitely the way to go. If doing it by legit means is going to be such a pain in this day and age then screw em....