• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

Pallcall, Gunma...

Yes. That took all of 9 minutes :lol: You get to post the next photo Bushiman!

Hahaha! I knew that was the backside of Azumaya behind it, and, I'd seen it when I was up here above Kusatsu doing a BC line off the road... (Pallcall is top left)

gallery_12076_186_476476.jpg

Here's my pic... (Neck can't answer as he was there that day!)

gallery_12076_186_99554.jpg

Pallcall, Gunma...

Hahaha! I knew that was the backside of Azumaya behind it, and, I'd seen it when I was up here above Kusatsu doing a BC line off the road... (Pallcall is top left)

If you haven't already TRIP REPORT PLEASE!!!! I've been thinking about going up there for years! If you already have written one, link please!

Akakan?

Nope! Not in the Myoko area....

Pallcall, Gunma...

If you haven't already TRIP REPORT PLEASE!!!! I've been thinking about going up there for years! If you already have written one, link please!

Ha! Oh my word, this was back in 2007~2009 perhaps... I'll have to see if I remember the trip... Scenery as you can see was superb, but I remember wishing I was on my skis for the 'out' as it was long and flat! Oooooo... and I remember needing to 2 cars as the valley we came down, never backed round to the start point...