Trim it guys, ok?

;)

One guy at the weekend with 2cm bushes coming put of his nose! I should have taken a photo.

you know what, I've noticed that I'm starting to develop Eddie Munster like eyebrows.......where in the name of the wee man have they come from??!! They start at the apex of the arch of my eyebrow and just come straight out in a clump of 3 or 4 very coarse hairs!! What the hell is going on??!! I trim them away so's you can't see em, but Jesus, what purpose do late sprouting bushy eyebrows serve? :lol:

you know what, I've noticed that I'm starting to develop Eddie Munster like eyebrows.......where in the name of the wee man have they come from??!! They start at the apex of the arch of my eyebrow and just come straight out in a clump of 3 or 4 very coarse hairs!! What the hell is going on??!! I trim them away so's you can't see em, but Jesus, what purpose do late sprouting bushy eyebrows serve? :lol:

I think you should let them grow for the wedding photos!! :thumbsup:

& can I add that pulling out nasal hair is one of the most painful things known to (this) man!!! :omg:

:naughty: shouldn't pluck nosehair....it can get infected and due to its proximity to the brain can be more severe than you'd think!! Always trim

My dad has the same eye-wings, there is only room for one set of "Lamonts" in any one set of photos!!