(Unexpected) UK pies & beer - March 2012

OK, so this is all unexpected but I need to get back to the UK for some family-related stuff - one bit of sad news and another bit of good news - and so will be going on Saturday for 11 days or so.

Due to overwhelming interest and demand from thousands of other members on these forums since I posted this topic a few minutes ago, I promise to make sure to do my best to bring you all the very latest in pie and beer news from the UK.

Well, the bit that does pies good. ie. the north.

And maybe not 'news' as such, but I'll show you some of what I consume.

Before I consume it, of course.

And there may well be some pear cider and kebab in there as well.

:wave:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pub carpet in an old local pub (Tubby request)  

Even worse - carpets in bathrooms. What is the thinking there then!?!

Thanks. It's not really bad news about an immediate family member that really needs me to return, and theres some good news to celebreate as well, so no worries there.

I kind of feel like a break and some pies and beer, so I was happy to make the decision.

:friend:

Oh yes, requests. Well, I'll take them but don't know if I will be able to oblige. There's a set number of things that I NEED to have when I'm home but I'll try to fit some others in.

Dozo.....!

:friend:

Pies, I think you should make it even more abundantly clear that you are not in fact fleeing from Japan because of quakes and green goo, but fully intend to return and support this fine country.....I wouldn't want you getting turned away at the airport due to a misunderstanding.

Enjoy Strangeways

:lol:

Funny you should say that, I have composed a love song for Japan and intend to sing it to them when I go through. Hopefully it will only enhance my obvious support for Japan and they will indeed keep up their part of the re-entry bargain! I am here now at Narita putting the finishing touches to it.

:thumbsup:

Must go, long flight coming up soon.

:wave:

I could murder a bacon sandwich right now!

I hope all is well with your nearest and dearest. If you don't mind, what was the damage on the flight? I hate having to click through five screens to find out what it is with all the extras.