Funny things people do when driving

I can remember a thread on similar a while ago but can't find it.

This lunchtime I was out driving and there was a youngish lady in the car coming the other way..... shaving!! I'm almost 100% she was shaving her chin, can't quite think what else it might have been she was doing.

I've seen singing, shouting, picking noses etc but this made me laugh.

People seem to forget that other people can see them!

Any other good ones?

Kids bouncing around like its romper room and the mother safely strapped in always makes me chuckle.

I catch your sarcasm, lol. That is the biggest thing I can't stand....makes me sick to my stomach and wish I could dial up the police every time. What's worse - if I hit that car, it may be my fault if the kids are seriously injured. Law of the Gaijin, lol.

Anyway sorry for the derailment, lol. Not so much the driver, but I get a laugh when I see about 8 TV's on and 2 people in the car. I wish I had money to burn :p

my brother used to put on his tie whilst driving, steering with his knees.

my brother does things like this......he takes his jumper off, sometimes just starts doing it and shouts at u to "take the wheel" for a bit. The only piece of clothing he doesn't take/off or put on whilst driving are his trousers....thankfully, but anything else is fair game. One time he almost crashed into oncoming traffic because he was watching the bin men at the side of the road and was "fascinated" at how the bin lids flapped when they were loaded onto the truck......yep, my brother is a bit of a tool at times :lol: