That depends...................are you from the Accident and Sickness Insurance company? - well it's crap. I need another months benefits

Your Not? - Then It's coming along great thanks, 5 weeks on and I gave it a 3 klm test walk over Easter and it ached a bit that night but happy with the progress.

Thankyou for asking.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, no... Hope you are ok. Knee injury is something I really don´t want to get. I stretch and rotate a lot. So far, it has held up countless bad landings. Being light weight and flexible sure do help

Well, let me see.. cracked patella and two knee surgeries, broken cheek bone, broken collar bone (twice).. all from hockey. Serious shoulder and middle back issues from years of rodeo kayaking. Tinn

Sorry to hear Junior Stemik has had to have an ACL repair. PB had that done a few years ago after a Rugby injury. He said it sounded like a rope snapping! Yuck!   I have had dodgy knee's, but I a

Yes Gnarly dude - I have private Insurance but it has an AUD $1000 excess, so that hurt. I have been self employed for the past 30 years and have been paying sickness and accident premiums all that time and this is the first time I have made a claim on it.

• 3 weeks later...

My sister knocked her knee out in a bad way a few years back in Zermatt.

She said the helicopter ride down was pretty spectacular! Though didn't make up for her mangled knee. I always thought it was funny she mentioned that.

Sadly she's been put off skiing since then and won't go even if she could right now.