After much trying. Alot of of uploading. A bit of doing it all wrong about 10 times I finally decided that SJTV was the way to go.

I had to lower the Quaility and split it into 3 parts. This is video shot on Feb 18th 19th and 20th. One of those days Muki was

here shooting video. The snow was nice and stable. Running lines out the back. Jake and Miles ran most of the east facing lines

Muki took pictures of. We decided to stay more on the North to each his own. Here is the first part Saturday.

• Like 1

muika there were more people taking pictures than there were actual people sking anything.

Do you board or ski? Next year if you come give me a heads up and ill get you to shoot some

action shots if you want.

I was itchin to see them ! Thanks you.

Yeah ! Stoked ! :D :thumbsup:

I really like it above treelines.. it´s like the European Alps.

The trees in the first vid made me think, I can´t do that on snowboard, I need to get back on my skis lol.

Really impressed with your skiing. WOW.

SWEET!! Am just going to put the kettle on before I watch parts 2 and 3, but the first vid was well worth waiting for! :thumbsup:

& those trees were tight as - there's no way I could do that on a board, certainly at any decent sort of speed!! :omg:

muika there were more people taking pictures than there were actual people sking anything.

Do you board or ski? Next year if you come give me a heads up and ill get you to shoot some

action shots if you want.

I ski. But I'm not sure I'm gnarly enough to go to those places!