Im soooooo bored of the same old shit. Im having a mid life crisis. Whats ACTUALLY mischief fun in tokyo. Not just your run of the mill drinking, karaoke, club.

I dont mean like snacks or hostess bars... but just weird clubs youve been to and gone WOAH!!! this is, er... different. I did find this place called department H that looks crazy but its only once a month (its chilled down from the main gaijin NSFW write up youd find online into something closer to burlesque by the way).

So something kind of like that, kind of like manumission, kind of like torture garden, but with less goths, more psytrance and more fluffy weirdness.

ETA: last time i mentioned this someone recommended the black rose. Thats just an S/M club. I dont mean things like that. I mean fun and odd!

ahhh jynxxie, were it only possible for me to have money... :p life is determined to make me move every two years and eat up all my savings in teh process. :)

I think you need a change. Obviously you like teaching and you can always get back to that. I´d like to go back to teaching when I´m 60.

If you are moving every 2 years, why not just move all the time? Be a bum. Live out of a van. Fish and hunt. Paying rent is a killer!

I can survive being out of the grid and happy not living in a faraday cage (most house and apartments)

The catch22 is how to get the extra money to do stuiff like snowboarding.

mmm.. that doesn´t help you much.

If there is a will, there is a way .. here we go

haha Manumission.......that was certainly a night to remember!!! Ageha used to be semi like that vibe (but actually nothing like it TBH, just your usual controlled fun of a Japanese club), but I've heard that now its pretty dead