I feel the slopes should have some sort of dog daycare. I think it would be a really good idea. What If you wanted to go skiing all weekend and didn't want to leave your pet home alone? Let me know what you all think.

Ski ON!

Timely topic Ripper. I need a dogsitter next weekend. Think the Royal Hachimantai will let me bring the mutt along? What are you doing that weekend? Feel like making 5 bucks?

Cheeseman - I just pulled out two huge bags of cheese from my fridge that have been in there for a few weeks. They got lost under the Quesedillas. Some sharp cheddar and some white stuff - I think it used to be yellow. Send me your address and I'll mail it out to you.

addendum - Ripper got his name by consuming large quantities of cheese the other weekend. It was leftover from a ski club party. Beer and 2 lbs of cheese make for some nasty bombs! I'm sure you all can see the connection now.

anyone else like that dog that cuts up on the アイフル (apparently aiful in romaji) ad?

he really spits some sand out those back legs. thats one major burn out!

i dont want a dog as such, but a beast like that...rockin!!

If your dog was imperial family it would be called Rupert-sama.

When the media was having its frenzy over Masako-sama getting married to the Frog Prince, one lady reporter got carried away calling everybody concerned '-sama', and ended up calling Masako's dog 'Fluffy-sama' or whatever it was called -- effectively reducing the status of their August Highnesses to the level of dogs. I heard she had to commit harakiri over this careless mistake.

a pet cactus indeed! you gotta like this guy!

ok... but what does -kun, -chan mean? Is it a slightly less lofty add-on than -san?

BTW - I hate being called realname-san at work etc. I don't know why it bothers me.

NASPA post this info on their website about the place in Yuzawa that takes in pets!

-----------------------

ホテル内へペットのお持込は出来ませんが、ホテ 523;より車で5分のところにペットハウスがございます ;。朝夕のお散歩はもちろん、犬のコンディション 2395;ついてもアドバイスいたします。

ペットハウス・ワイエム

1泊(午前10時~翌日午前11時)

3,000円15kgの大型犬は1泊4,000円

詳しくはペットハウスまでお問合せください。TEL:025-785- 6011