Niseko Base Camp…Rusutsu / other resort shuttles?

Hey Folks.

heading to Niseko in Feb for 2 weeks and will be staying at Hirafu Backpackers and will be rolling Solo, because my mates are retards that could not organise themselves to come along. So anway will be based in Niseko and will be hitting the united resorts (with everyone else) but am super keen to day trip to other resorts in the area. I know i can get the town shuttle to Moiwa which i will. But i was wondering what the best / cheap way to get to Rusutsu and Chisenupuri are.Very keen to head to these resorts as well but dont want to go in a package deal thing i just want transport. I can figure the rest out. I know Black Diamond do guided tours but all i want is a shuttle / bus that drops you off then picks you up. I will not have a car and am very flexible as its just me. Im not a back country guru but i am keen to get a few cheeky tree runs in at a mix of resorts. anyway thats it really. is there an inter town / resort shuttle system. Any local knowlegde would be most welcome. Thanks.

Plenty of airport buses stop at Rusutsu (to and from the airport) and there is a local bus you can catch from Kutchan but none really seem to link up that well with first and last lifts. To be honest you're probably better off in my opinion going with one of the tour companies. They normally have reasonable deals on the passes so you'll save little by doing it yourself. There's no public transport up to Chisenupuri. Only options would be make friends with someone with a car or hire a car or get a taxi.

"The skiing at Rusutsu is really amazing though." (quote: GN).

You can check the bus times & fares when at the Hirafu bus stop.

Head for the Mt Isola area for the inbounds trees.