• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Hokkaidough
You guys who think this is thursday are missing on important point.
He loved Niseko.

No that is not an important point.
Did he ever have an important point?
The interesting questions are .. how long could he stay away ... did he get a life ... has he found the light, etc ...
Shall we take a poll?
Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
Originally Posted By: Goosie
Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
We have curry here in Hakuba too so best not to come through these parts. The problem travelling to most of the other resorts around Japan is that they will mostly serve curry too. If you make curry your friend you will enjoy Japan the more for it. Curry can be your friend.

Curry is my friend. I like it. I just don't like burped in my direction by rag heads first thing in the morning.

If you were truly at one with curry then you would accept it in all it's forms. You are obviously a curryist and definitely not welcome in these parts. You and all your Curry Clux Clan can stay away from Hakuba.

I hear Hakuba is rubbish anyway. So not going there.
  • SnowJapan Admin

(Goosie, this is in response to not just the post above, but others in the last few days)

I am sure there are places on the internets that welcome the attitude and posts that are seemingly just meant to cause a fuss and create bad feeling.

Here is not one of them.

Either quit it, or take it somewhere else please. Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

Just for the record, we don't have any evidence that 'Goosie' is actually someone else who used to be on the Forums.

That's not to say that it is not the same person -- just from the records and info we have don't connect them.

Yes, rag heads with beards on the mountain are very unsightly indeed. rolleyes

I cant imagine why they would want to degrade the quality of clientele at Niseko by allowing them to ski.

Originally Posted By: Mantas

I cant imagine why they would want to degrade the quality of clientele at Niseko by allowing them to ski.

Now that I think about it maybe it was my eldest son he bumped into.
The kid refuses to shave - and is blessed (?) with significant facial hair growth - so his beard could be considered 'middle eastern appearance'.
A beanie edge poking out from under a helmet might resemble a turban...
And he LOVES his Katsu Curry...
hmmm....

Politically insensitive/racist comment naughty
Coming from you (who insists Oz is not racist), I don´t understand confused
Quote:

Looking round, I saw a bunch of guys with funny looking helmets and balaclavas. I thought cool, but then realized they were beards and rags on their heads. OMG, it has gotten to this.

A not so dim witted fellow can still find Goosie's comment freely available in his opening post. At least Tex got it right with 'flippant' and flippant is where it should have stayed.

Tex is right.
This is indeed a flippant remark lol