That pretty much covers it Tokabochi, although there are some "studies" out there that claim being circumcised reduces your risk of getting STDS, however the studies in question have dubious methodology, so you should definitely take them with a grain of salt.

What a load of utter nonsense people use as an excuse to continue this shockingly accepted mutilation.

If babies had sex, perhaps there is an argument about the STDs. But, shock, they don't have sex.

Let young men decide if they wish to mutilate their pirates after listening to the 'reasons'.

And even if the clean thing were true, washing their knob with soap and water doesn't seem to cause too many problems with the 70% of males in the world.

They are ... but not for that!

Most times, the foreskin is placed in a ring which cuts the flow of blood to the end piece, so no knife is used. The "unwanted" piece just naturally drops off when it is ready.

My son is uncut, he had a terrible time because he wouldn't (or didn't understand that he needed to) wash it properly. Wish I'd had it cut for him, but he's survived 30+ years - so must be OK now!

Most times, the foreskin is placed in a ring which cuts the flow of blood to the end piece, so no knife is used. The "unwanted" piece just naturally drops off when it is ready.

That sounds fantastic.

Lets do it all all baby boys!

And is there something similar to be done to baby girls as well, just to be fair?

There is Pies, and it is far worse for them than it is for us blokes. Female circumcision is still common practise in quite a few middle eastern countries, no where near the 30% of men worldwide who are circumcised though.

• Like 1

That pretty much covers it Tokabochi, although there are some "studies" out there that claim being circumcised reduces your risk of getting STDS, however the studies in question have dubious methodology, so you should definitely take them with a grain of salt.

in Jewish tradition, it was cut by a Rabbi who then sucked it off (yes, you heard me correctly......using his mouth) the baby's penis......this often resulted in the baby getting an infected wound as we all know how sanitary peoples mouths are. The bit that's cut off is called a "schmuck". So when you here people in TV dramas getting called a "schmuck", they are calling each other a "mutilated baby foreskin-thats been sucked off by a Rabbi"

in Jewish tradition, it was cut by a Rabbi who then sucked it off (yes, you heard me correctly......using his mouth) the baby's penis......this often resulted in the baby getting an infected wound as we all know how sanitary peoples mouths are. The bit that's cut off is called a "schmuck". So when you here people in TV dramas getting called a "schmuck", they are calling each other a "mutilated baby foreskin-thats been sucked off by a Rabbi"

Oh. My. F........g. God!

Seriously?

Ewwwwwww.