• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Snowbird just hit 700 inches and it looks like more is on the way!

700 inches?! That's some snowfall. How high up is that?
Yeah. but you are supposed to be working and saving for Grad School.... so you wont be riding any will you?...WILL YOU!?
Originally Posted By: klingon

700 inches?! That's some snowfall. How high up is that?

It's about 3,400 meters or so. Just biked and skied in the same day! Will post a video as soon as I get my own computer back.
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Yeah. but you are supposed to be working and saving for Grad School.... so you wont be riding any will you?...WILL YOU!?

Bahahaha. I wish I could say no, but fortunately it is only a 25 minute drive to the mountain soooo there are going to be a few days a week where I have some time to ski biggrin. Worth checking out Utah if the AUD keeps up against ours! Food for thought MB haha

Bahahaha. I wish I could say no, but fortunately it is only a 25 minute drive to the mountain soooo there are going to be a few days a week where I have some time to ski study biggrin. Worth checking out Utah if the AUD keeps up against ours! Food for thought MB haha

fixed it for you Mitch biggrin
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

Bahahaha. I wish I could say no, but fortunately it is only a 25 minute drive to the mountain soooo there are going to be a few days a week where I have some time to ski study biggrin. Worth checking out Utah if the AUD keeps up against ours! Food for thought MB haha

fixed it for you Mitch biggrin

Epic re-post TB biggrin

So I am headed to the mountain to ski study now.
Originally Posted By: Go Native
Got down to zero last night so the heater had to come back on...

Crazy GN, the resort still open as well, how does Yotei look? I'm missing it but we are having record bases here in Utah.

Had a slide go across the road while I was up at the resort yesterday. The debris must have been 3m high and it didn't even go to the ground! Crazy stuff.