Do what we did Tubby... a $50 donation to our Church, flowers done by a florist friend as a gift, made my own one tier cake, dress made by a friend who used to be a seamstress, BBQ picnic with cask wine on picnic rugs at the local river afterwards ... oh and photos shot by amateur photographer uncle at the local park where i now do my personal training sessions!

We were young.

Didn't matter how we did it - just wanted to get hitched. wink

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Japan, Bags. Yeah Mama, we did look into doing it ourselves and we are cutting some costs as we have a professional photographer who is a friend of my Mrs family, so will do it for nowt. My MIL2B has a friend who is a florist and has the bouquet covered (it would've been 50k from the place omg ) and my SiL is gonna play the piano (she's a music teacher) so we have cut some costs off. Its a non-religious ceremony and I rather take my 50 bucks (insert currency here) and burn it than donate it to a church, BUT thats just me! biggrin After starting from a "lets do it low key and non-conventional" we've (read my Mrs) have decided to go down the whole hog route! For better or worse, so to speak biggrin