Of course, everyone is excited about Wills and Kate.

Bought the mugs and t-shirts, all we need now is the street parties.

wink

wills_loves_kate_mug-p168671165386402277

But what about Tubby Beaver and his bird?

Or muikabochi and his.

Oh the excitement.

cheers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats in order.

On the subject of the Royal Wedding, I'm no fan of the monarchy but still kind of looking forward to seeing it. It's one thing UK does well, this kind of thing.

Pity it sounds like it will rain after the weeks of summer like weather this month.

Originally Posted By: rach
congrats in order.

On the subject of the Royal Wedding, I'm no fan of the monarchy but still kind of looking forward to seeing it. It's one thing UK does well, this kind of thing.

Pity it sounds like it will rain after the weeks of summer like weather this month.

Same I am not much into the monarchy but I am having a heap of girlfriends round and we are going to sit eating canapes and drinking champers watching the wedding. I am so excited. clap

Oh really... I thought Gran was tickled pink about Muika and TBs special days! Rats!!!

wink

I am also going out to a girls bash tomorrow night with a bunch of Brit ex-pats stuck in the colony. Should be a laff LOL

There is a whole industry that thrives on feeding the public's desire to know what the rich and famous are up to. Magazines published weekly or monthly, TV entertainment/gossip shows and segments. Mrs Edna Average laps that stuff up.

I am not normally interested.

I am not actually interested - I would probably not even watch the wedding! BUT I am interested to see how OTT interested my Brit girl friends are. I think that will be incredibly fascinating.