As I look at the forcast for the weekend, it does not look good. Temp. may be too warm for snow and a low pressure may be hanging over Honshu = rain and wind. What do you people do in a day like this that you find at the parking that it is raining hard, confused.gif except going to onsen or three?

Rainy days are miserable to me - I hate being stuck indoors and rain stings like bees on a jet ski at 110kmh...

Rainy days are only good for one thing - sex - indoors of course, especially when its thunder and lightning outside...

just get a half day pass and go anyway. Find something to entertain you, human slalom, tricks in the park, arseing round with mates, being a pillock, time trials... the list goes on then go and have a good long soak and some ramen. If youve gone all that way just make the most of it I rekon

how short our collective memories. just 2 weeks ago the debate raged regarding wild-thing v powder.

I would have thought that would answer 'what to do on a rainy day'.

Its pouring here at the moment, we've had a thunder storm going on for the past 2 hours! and i am doing exactly this! sitting on the internet and watching Austin Powers Goldmember! awsomE!

"i dont speak freaky deaky dutch"