• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Soon to be added to the Thailand 101).

Would a banana not be an acceptable alternative?

Japanese trousers are virtually all a no no. Japanese have legs like match sticks and a crotch smaller than a ladies muff because no way can I get my bits and pieces in without some major ball crushi

Japanese doctor was too embarrassed to tell her the truth so told her she was fine and diagnosed a bottle of red pills to take.....he is waiting on her family making an appointment to tell them exactly what's wrong with her

Could it be her clothes? Some clothes made with manmade fibers honk really bad after a while even if you wash them. Patagonia tells people to wash their thermals in vinegar every few washes to kill the bacteria.

Anyone got a link for a 50 gallon drum of vinegar...Ever see the players take that huge tub of Gatorade and throw it on the coach after winning the Superbowl....Ya,,that's what I'll do..with the VINEGAR.. evilgrin

You should dunk her in a pool of vinegar like they did with witches!

You've missed the chance, but I would have got one of the other women in the office to pretend that her boyfriend/brother/uncle works at P&G and gives her boxes of freebies, all of which happen to be the strongest cheap deoderant you can find. She could then innocently pass them on.

Originally Posted By: chuckisduck
Sounds like TAMU to me, sadly there is no real cure but a change in diet helps.

You mean TMAU....That's pretty rare. I know about that because a friend of my dad's had it and it was a different smell...albeit really bad.

I think the poor girl has some kind of Candida infection or something. I don't think she's dirty or grundgy and it's too cold to be purely a sweat thing. It's really foul though and it's really starting to affect me. angry
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
are you sure its not you? wink

Seriously TB.....This really has me being self conscious. I get home and ask my kid...(kids never lie)..."Does daddy smell icky". The answer is "No, you smell good daddy". My wife even said,,"NO DEAR, you don't smell bad.

See what this chick is doing to me?? The awful thing is...I can swear I still have her "funk" on me even after I've left work. Like going home after a night out in a smoky bar. Totally grossed out right now..
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
she sounds like a reall whiffer!! Do other work people think the same?

Typical Japanese poker faces...the whole lot of em. The one person who had the initial talk with Ms. "O"...our stinky one... admitted that Ms.O had a funk. I'd need booze to bring it out of the rest of them.