I was riding my Motorbike home the other night and was stung on the forehead in between my goggles and helmet.

After the incredible pain, rash all over my body, restricted breathing and generally feeling like shit i look like a white version of a Avatar (The Movie).

Anyone had anything similar?

Seemore

Whatever! Need to be careful from now on, as a second one could be fatal - check with a medico.

Mate had the same sort of thing, now has to carry epipen everywhere with him in case of another sting.

Love Honey

Don't like bees anymore.

Will get some checks done people have been saying that even if you weren't allergic one day the next the buzzy creatures can kill you.

Seemore

Originally Posted By: seemore
Love Honey

Don't like bees anymore.
Will get some checks done people have been saying that even if you weren't allergic one day the next the buzzy creatures can kill you.

Seemore

honeyhoneyhoneyehfjsadlkfhdjsh!

I love honey, put it on toast, oatmeal, tea mhmhmmhmm
Originally Posted By: seemore
Love Honey

Don't like bees anymore.

Seemore

Yeah..my brother developed an allergy also.
But he did tend to get stung a lot.
Started with a swollen foot when he was 6 or 7, and then everytime he got stung it was a little bit worse, until he went into anaphylactic shock. He now carrys an epipen and has had to use it a few time.

Check it out.
I am sure the family like having you around Seemore.