Originally Posted By: charlotte
Thanks for the well wishes again folks.

Apparently she is doing really well.

I am looking forward to going back in a few weeks to see her myself.

smile

yayyyy

I know how you feel. Was tough dealing with bad news (even made a thread on here). Sounds like your mom is in good hands and you shouldn't worry.

I had a close friend pass from a rare cancer. It was hard but serves as a reminder everyday to wake up smiling. thumbsup smile
Originally Posted By: brit-gob
I may have read that wrong but why was your fathers case expected, shadowtec? Sorry to hear all that btw. sadface

And good about your mum charlotte.

Thanks mate..

Dad was. I knew something was up but he never wantted to talk about it (and I respected that) he made his mind up a long time ago if they ever found something then he did not want anything done. (he health was failing and another major treatment would cause to much grief for so little gain)

But mum was not (ok she had major health problems but when it happened it happened quickly (the #!@# hit the fan within 20 mins) ..
there was no point flying down till after I moved (a week later). My whole point to saying this if you are out of town and a loved one is unwell. By all means try and get back but if you can't you have to accept it and go on with what you are there for (for me it was moving house then after I switched off then I freaked)

Originally Posted By: charlotte
Thanks for the well wishes again folks.

Apparently she is doing really well.

I am looking forward to going back in a few weeks to see her myself.

smile

Thats great to hear mate. I hope you are felling less stressed as well
  • 5 weeks later...