Yo people ..So yeah Im not new to riding but new to planning trips out of country to hit the pow so yeah ..If i stick my foot in my mouth be kind and dont jump my case right away kk peeple

But I am saving some cash to go on a trip ...maybe Canada ..But I cant right off Japan

So I look foward to learning more on getting all my ducks in a row

Welcome, SuiSkoot. You'll find that the folks around here are a lot more friendly than that (well, mostly, anyways! wink ) and will give you a break so long as you are prepared to work with them.

Couple of pointers - have a look at the archives - there are plenty of bits of info in there that will help you.

secondly, since this is a Japan site, the focus is, naturally, on Japan. Weird, huh?

thirdly, For a Coloradan, Canada isn't really out of country, is it? Bite the bullet and go Nihon. You'll never regret it, promise!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: JA
Not everyone spends every waking moment on these boards. Gie them a break!

no

Fine, don't then. Be a total wanker.
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Some people have a life ... or maybe SuiSkoot went back to skool to improve his/her forum posting skills to please Rob wink

I teach English.
I have to put up some atrocious punctuation and spelling. Asking for it from an assumed native speaker isn't much,is it?
Don't get me started on yours! razz

no

pot.....kettle.......JA you are Black
Originally Posted By: RobBright

I teach English.
I have to put up some atrocious punctuation and spelling. Asking for it from an assumed native speaker isn't much,is it?

But you're also a linguist, no Rob? It's not about DEscription, not PREscription.... Or is that too social-linguisticy?
Quote:

no

pot.....kettle.......JA you are Black

Yo homie, he no bro.
Originally Posted By: ger
Originally Posted By: RobBright

I teach English.

But you're also a linguist, no Rob? It's not about DEscription, not PREscription.... Or is that too social-linguisticy?

It's not about description, not about prescription, what other type of grammar is there? wink