If you are anywhere near Yamagata, check out Gassan from mid-May through July for some Spring/Summer riding. I went last year and it's a trip! The views from the top are incredible on a sunny day! Don't forget your sunblock though. I did and got fried. Anyway, if you're like me and want to prolong the season as long as possible, check it out, it's a lot of fun.

Well, just finished some weekend skiing at Arai with Enderzero. It was raining and windy but the snow quality was surprisingly quite good, not very slushy at all. I did the runs, got soaked from both the rain and sweat and hung in there right till the lifts closed and had a good time.

Stayed at the Arai Inn. That place is brand new and cosy, a great place to stay and will definitely be going back.

Hi SnoboYaro.

I tend to go way out of my way for things (and people) that I like, probably too much for my own good. However, I do know my limits and will not blindly pursue what is not realistically obtainable. After this trip, the list of aborted pursuits has an extra addition.

Sorry to tell you this, enderzero, but I'll bet anything that not a single person in this forum besides yourself even noticed what letter your name starts with when they read Ocean's post despite that fact that everyone knows you spent the weekend with me.

I don`t think she exists, the e-gal that is - It`s probably some 40 year old internet perv just inventing a personality to amuse himself.

:p

And I wouldn`t buy that "I`m shy." :rolleyes: crap for a second - anyone else agree that that shpiel gets old fast?