Hi Cable

Mate the pool is seperate to the onsen and The Vale was really nice expensive but nice.

We loved our apartment we had views from bothe sides.

Good luck with the drive.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fixed speed cameras at all on that route. Lake Shikotsu is pretty spectacular if you're driving in daylight. Most people have a stop at Otaki which is about mid way on the trip for toilet break or some food and a drink. Other than that you may want to stop at Kutchan on the way in to do a bit of grocery shopping before getting up to the resort.

To: Go Native,

Stopping is not an option. We arrive at the New Chitose Airport around 15:10 (without flight delay) pick up the car & my buddies want to get their gear at NBS Alpen Ridge before it close, so that they can have the first night snowboarding. But sure we will stop by the Lake Shikotsu on our way back.

Did you know that, I've to teach my buddies with the best of my ability to snowboard for the first night as well. doh Then on the next day, I'll be free all to myself to discover more on the mountain. evilgrin So if you see a guy teaching 4 guys how to snowboard in the middle of the night, that will be me.!! Funny lol

You'd be lucky to get there by 8pm. After you've geared up and everything, you'll be looking at 8:30. The night ticket costs 2700. You really want to pay that each for 1 hour?

Plus! You'll be teaching them how to get on and off the lift.

Mission impossible.

I fear for your safety. First drive on the snow, first navigation to Niseko, first time on lifts, first time on snowboards. Man doh I want to see a video.

Hey seemore, any idea on the prices of food at the vale? Don't know what to do in regards to that, as on the brochure we got it says to book in advance, but want to try the area.

To: Go Native,

Not sure about powder days. wakaranai Last year there was not much in mid Feb during my stay. According to my memory, confused it was blue bird almost everyday for a week.

To: Thursday,

I know we will be short. 6-7pm is my estimte time of arrival at the Vale. I will not be planning to get a ticket for the first night. Just a walk up the "family hill" a little bit & let the guys go wild. After all this is what a ski in/out is about right.!? wink

To: Thursday,

Yeah, I'd booked for the guys already. banner

That's always been the problem when I am the only person who know how to snowboard. I am always alone on the hill with my ipod. Try to pick up some Japanese chicks on the way up & never success..... any tips on that..!? wakaranai lol