In the office I work in, there's just the one toilet - small toilet only room. Anyway just before I was taking a trip to the toilet and after I had finished doing the business, came to open the door. Couldn't. It just wouldn't open. Now, I don't like small enclosed spaces so I was quickly getting rather paniced. No-one in the office until 2pm! No phone on my.

Anyway instinct took over and I broked the door down! That will need fixing but I felt like I was in the flicks for a minute there. Never broken a door down before.

Big relief!

Wow! Fukdane...that's a bit extreme. Have you suffered from claustrophobia for long?

I've been stuck in bathrooms before...locks that wont turn etc, but have always managed to get it to open eventually. And I have broken down a door before - but only to get to my passed out husband who needed medical attention.

I was perhaps a little too dramatic - the door is still in place, but the doorknob will need some work on it! Seriously though it was not opening I had the choice of being in there for 2+ hours until someone came back to the office or escaping. It was an easy decision!

wink

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: Korbzy
Originally Posted By: fukdane
I was perhaps a little too dramatic - the door is still in place, but the doorknob will need some work on it!

I Lol'd IRL

lol Korzby is 16!!

actually 21, and its Laugh out loud, in real life.

ummm..

Lol'd IRL

Would possibly be Laugh Out Loud-ed, In Real Life

..but that just sounds naff...so I thought Thursdays 'Laughed Out Loud in real life' was a good translation of teen speak into real English.

( wave 16 .... 21... same same biggrin )