At the Planning stages of my mission to Hokkaido

Coming over from korea for three weeks at the start of february. I was thinking of spending 4-6 days at rustsu, maybe a couple of days at asahidake, and the rest of the time at niseko?

Sound like a plan, or am i doing it wrong?

Was looking for some fun powder tree riding for intermediate to advanced intermediate style stuff by the end of it.

Also, are there nice cheap pensions in rusutsu, just checked the website and it sounds like theres only a 5 star bleeding hotel! Theres stuff right? Its not barren or anything. Also, asahidake might be out of the way a bit, ill be public transporting this bad boy all the way, so any other ways to kill three weeks thats relatively cheap and cost effective?

-ipps

the question is though if youre on a bit of a budget, dont live in the area and need somewhere to stay, can the area hold my massive frame! smile Id love to head there for those very reasons, but it just seems like it doesnt have the access that niseko has. Is there an area attached to it with little cheap pensions with 15 to 20 minute shuttle busses? Ill happy do that if its needed.