what about that dude on crutches jumping of the roof in to shrubs!!!what a munta! bonk.gif

*tip* This entire clip is stored in your "Temp Internet files" on your computer. If go there click and drag it to a more suitable folder and you can save a copy to view later at your leisure.

This usually is true with any Quicktime movie that you stream of the net. cheeburga.gif

Chuckle. Nice lesbian kiss opening there.

Those air to rails look really freaky, especially when the rail is obscured - it looks like they've suddenly changed trajectory in mid-air!

Good ol' QuickTime - no refinements like sound, and you've always got to download something else before you can watch it. But it's the best thing for creative people.

OU you need quicktime plugin I dont think your work place has it. IT has alot more backyard antics than ski movie3 but its by the same guy.

Anyways the guy is John Mcmurray. Skis around calgary or whistler. He is known as one of the only guys in the world who can do various flips onto a rails. He can also flip off of them. If he keeps up most of these antics he wont be wallking at 40.

Ski jumping has evolved so much. There are so many tricks that you can do its crazy.

I couldn`t check this vid, as they said they are offline, due to too many downloads er sump`n,

...but....

If you are looking for a good, no! make that great snowboarding video, or even if you aren`t, I HIGHLY recommend robotfood`s "afterbang" title - it is just so progressive, and the soundtrack kicks ass - along with "Destroyer," it is my favorite video.

aah baroksta... painful to watch at this time of year, i waxed the boards and put them in the cupboard today \:\(

that soft white stuff, y'know - snow, it messes with my emotions in a most peculiar way. a burning desire to ride it yet in conflict with future life plans...and i aint gonna be no rich man...

hey SBF how bad is the snow if i move to sydney??

mikazooki - don't expect anything like what you are used to in Japan. The "powder" days are few and far between, if you can call them powder days. We do get good snowfalls occassionally, but not all that often. It is very season dependant though. 2000 was a gangbusters season, last season we had a good start and then it kinda trailed off to be average for the rest of the season.

From Sydney down to the mountains is about 4.5 hours if you drive quickly and get a good run. It can take 8 hours though if the traffic out of Sydney is bad, but thats only happened to me once or twice. So day trips are pretty much out of the question. Well for me at least.

Don't get me wrong the riding is ok over here, just don't expect powder like you get in Japan because you will be disappointed. But if you ask me any sliding is better than no sliding!

\:D

Well zooks, who cares really what the problem is. You have to download all sorts of crap with Quicktime and it can't sort itself out.

There! I've done and gone uninstalled it...

Now, where are the nice action vids without the snow to torment me?

Yeah, I know the Jon McMurray dude, he actually has a segment in SM3 and at the beginning it has his name. He`s only a young and is yet to rack up a win at any major slopestyle events.But any 3Ds, flips or spins onto/off rails has my respect.

Less marketable,less scmarketable!Look at JF Cusson, Vinny Dorion, JP Auclair(who owns his own [successful?] glove company and to a more degree Mike Douglas.

They have had a fair degree of success and have been/are very marketable products.

As most know, they are the ones who started the twin tip concept and marketed it.Now consider the rising popularity of the "New School" movement.

Do Canadians have an inferiority complex about Americans or sumthin` They shouldn`t have!!

I have to apologize to Quicktime. Sorry Quicktime. I had my headphones plugged into the other computer... \:o

But it's still a hassle and doesn't work properly half the time mad.gif

Do Canadians have an inferiority complex about Americans or sumthin` They shouldn`t have!!

OU the fact that they helped to create the twin tip movement along with line skis is something different. The fact is ski companies are American or European. Thus a good Canadian ripper needs to be that much better. Hugo H, P Yeves Laruant, rip huge win comps but you just dont hear much about them. Marketing if Im a ski company Exec I would probably do the same things. market someone who can sell skis.