I will teach anyone to play poker when I am in Japan, so long as we drink Sake bombs.

Ger, lucky you we had a poker night every Tuesday but it seems to die when the only free time you have is to sleep.

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
I will teach anyone to play poker when I am in Japan, so long as we drink Sake bombs.

Ger, lucky you we had a poker night every Tuesday but it seems to die when the only free time you have is to sleep.

No thanks, don't need teaching. I can play just fine.

played a couple of times, don't really know all the rules though. Not really into it. My mates love it though, sometimes I would go to their Poker nights but I'd end up being more interested in drinking the beer and eating the snacks.

well, I never...

Quote:
Princess Diana and Dolly Parton die on the same day... both appear at the Pearly Gates, but St. Peter tells them there is only room for one more in heaven today. So he asks them both why they should be allowed in over the other.

Dolly pulls off her top and says, "see? these are the most beautiful ones in God's creation, and he should be allowed to see them every day for eternity."

St. Peter says "very nice", then turns to Princess Di and asks why SHE should be allowed in. Di says nothing, but lifts her dress, drops her knickers and douches with a bottle of Perrier.

St. Peter says "Ok, Diana you can go in." Dolly is infuriated.

"I show you the most beautiful breasts God has ever created, and she performs a vulgar act and you let HER in?"

"I'm sorry," says Peter, "but a Royal Flush always beats a pair."