Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
I reckon the view from Ryuo trumps Nozawa.
Well, it was rather sunny when I was at Nozawa Onsen back in early March but to be honest I couldn`t really see much of anything from the top of Yamabiko(i.e. just plain, typical view). :rolleyes:
 Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freak:
I don't whats going on with the Dot photo images. I just can't see them. Even when i click on the link's i get a new page with the Dot photo logo on it. 'cause i really need to see that again!
sorry I will post again in the conventional dotphoto link way, I see the pictures just fine, maybe they are in my temp folder or something, previously I posted links the old way, but I thought it would be easier to show the photos by instant Ubb links, anway here is the official dotphoto link Porter Heights View

That's weird how the snow seems to stop really abruptly at a certain level. In Japan in winter, the snow often goes right down into the valley, or even if it doesn't there's more of a transition between snow and non-snow.

What gives?

It looks really nice BTW...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Whats that pic of?
That photo is an early season photo from Porter Heights a ski area close to Christchurch NZ. its looking SW towards the rest of the Southeren Alps.
There are two photos in that link, click the next button above the photo and it shows the front view of the mountain and down towards the Canterbury Plains and Christchurch