Good excuse for being late for work/school

[this one for scouser]I was dreaming of a football match and they went into extra time so I had to stay asleep

I bang my head and got double vision I was at the bus stop. Two buses came along and I got on the wrong one

A bus driver was late for work.His excuse was His budgie had escaped he went to bed The alarm never went off because the bird had perched on the stop button dance

Anyone know any more.

I actually used this one many years ago.

Met some one at the pub who was into bondage.

Woke up in the morning stiil tied to the bed and as no-one else was home it took me 2 hours to work my way loose.

Seemore

I did

I was working in London at Queensway Baths as a lifeguard

and we were partying pretty hard at the time and we were always late so we had to come up with different excuses.

I also used got pants caught it the escalator at the tube station and they had to shut down the escalator and call in a technician to get me out.

I don't know whether they beleived me but they didn't sack me.

LOL

Seemore

A Big Wave Surfer Down South.

Who works in the same industry as me (Building Sales Consultant).

Has a get out of work clause in his contract if the surf gets over 20foot.

May be our Japanese counterparts could get a 6foot powder clause.

Seemore.

I remember ringing in sick when i was about 17. The forman, who everyone called 'Mr Hardman" answered the phone and blasted the shit out of me. I told him I had diaroaha and his response was something like.

"Bullshit"!

"Weak as piss you young blokes"!

"I fell off from my tinnie ."

" My tinnie doesn't start "

"Someone pinched my tinnie "

" I ran out of water and can't shower and haven't got fresh cloths to wear"

I used to live on an island and I actually fell into the water hopping from one boat to another to get to mine. No mains water, either. Just Rainwater.

I once phoned in sick saying that my mum had changed her washing powder and I have just found out I'm allergic to the new brand as I have a horrible itchy rash all over my body that means I can't wear clothes!! lol