Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Oh no! Is all your stuff infiltrated with red dust?

HEH yeah I just spent the day cleaning the flat (I need a reason anyway (stops me wasting money I should be saving for my next japan trip))

I am so over dust (painters dust - sanding my walls, ceilings, door timbers) AARFRGGGHHH I can empathise - and that red stuff is YUK.

I am hoping to be able to clean this weekend - I was going to do the laundry today - but they started on the laundry - wahhhh!!!! Reckon they will be done by Friday night though - so YAY! Catch up time and kids on holidays - they will be armed with pegs and enjo cloths!

The dust is like a very fine talcum powder. It has infiltrated every cupboard in the house.

I have had to do every thing at least 3 times to get rid of it. Then you move something else and find more DUST!!

They are telling everyone to clean their air filters your cars as they will be clogged as well.

And, just when you thought it was safe to go back outside ...

Another day of high winds and "raised dust" in the Eastern states. Nowhere as bad (the dust, that is) as last Wednesday, but a bloody crap day to be outside!

The Plot Thickens

Dust storm meant to have originated from Olympic Dams Uranium Mine in SA.

I hope there are no adverse growths to those in the eastern seaboard.

We have already heard about a 2 headed frilled neck lizard running amok around Nimbin.

Seemore