Originally Posted By: Go Native
One of the great burdens for those of us blessed with high intelligence is that we continually find ourselves surrounded by idiots! razz

obviously not drinking enough cheers
idiots make for the best laughs!!! rollabout
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no...

what's really funny is when really smart people drink heavily and then sit there solving the worlds problems together.

Playback the next day reveals they were actually talking a lot of tosh...but with such authoritative tones.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
No no...
what's really funny is when really smart people drink heavily and then sit there solving the worlds problems together.
Playback the next day reveals they were actually talking a lot of tosh...but with such authoritative tones.

I find myself a rather intelligent person and last time I got hammered I woke up the next morning in a bear costume next to a sub-5' tall Chinese girl in a French Maid uniform... with no world problems solved....

rollabout

I admit to getting very drunk at 17 and having my FIRST [shall we call it ... experience] in that state ... but apart from that no matter how hammered I have been I have not regretted or been shocked by anything I have done while drunk.

I learn rather quickly from my mistakes.

And I am who I am - no pretending - so the drunk me is pretty much the same person as the straight me except I can't walk in my heels.

Quote:
the drunk me is pretty much the same person as the straight me except I can't walk in my heels

Laughing at the heels thing.

When I get drunk, I skate (ice/inline) much better than I can walk.

Probably kill myself if I had to walk in heels - of course, I'd probably kill myself if I tried to walk in high heels stone cold sober. You're all completely nuts for wearing them - though I do like the effect wink
Originally Posted By: wom
Quote:
the drunk me is pretty much the same person as the straight me except I can't walk in my heels

Laughing at the heels thing.

When I get drunk, I skate (ice/inline) much better than I can walk.

Probably kill myself if I had to walk in heels - of course, I'd probably kill myself if I tried to walk in high heels stone cold sober. You're all completely nuts for wearing them - though I do like the effect wink

rollabout

I have been doing Ice Skating lessons this term with my 10 yr old - and the THOUGHT of me pissed and on ice skates is scary! hahahaha

I like wearing heels - but you have to be careful - there are well made heels and then there are medieval torture devices!! Wish they made Snow walking boots with a heel - I always feel frumpy in the snow with all those layers and flat shoes.
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Wish they made Snow walking boots with a heel - I always feel frumpy in the snow with all those layers and flat shoes.

Frumpy!! Never! I've seen your pics on facebook and you def ain't frumpy!

Weird, a bit, but not frumpy! kiss