what about this - what does this say?

近日発売 予約可

I want my ski movie but they havent shipped it yet. I think the problem may be the book that my wife ordered that is supposed to be shipped with my movie.

can't wait

thanks

never seen any jp vids, always great to see places in mags/vids that you acutally have a chance to go to though. Thats prolly why I get a wee bit sick of seeing alaska - the chances ill get there are slim and the chances ill be able to get to that terrain even if i do get to alaska are even slimmer.

My ski movie arrived today!!!!! If you want Ski Movie 3 on DVD for 2300yen then you can visit amazon.co.jp

I thought it was pretty comparable to Ski Movie 2 and much better quality on DVD than on video. In general, I think TGR have better soundtracks than MSP. My favourite movie is still TGRs Area 51, maybe I just prefer jib flicks. I don't mind seeing some powder skiing, but Alaska straight lines sometimes get a bit tiring.

PS. The jumps haven't really changed that much (compared to ski movie 1, but have doubled in size) c.f. Candide at Parkasaurus

Some of the drops beening done these days are just sick. The rider is just gunning it and flying. On old 210s that was so hard. you would bust the skis in two. Chris D. cliff huck was just sick in ski movie 3.

anyone ever purchaced one of those vids - I cant seem to find out how much it would cost to send it here.

cant get the deal with the freeze mags though cos I already subscribe to them.

Most videos by TGR are sick... Ive got Further, The Game, The Realm, Los Alamos, older but still cool are Uprising and Harvest. I had Ruew but lost it. If youre looking for mainly Japanese landscape and mostly back country then Ruew and Ruew 2 are pretty cool. Mixture of skiing, telemarking, and maybe some boarding but cant remember. TGR soundtracks are pretty sweet too. Anybody seen any other different Japanese productions???

It seems like everybody supports only one or the other of the major companies. Is this product loyalty or just don't like MSP/TGR.

I myself have never watched a TGR movie. Only MSP for me. Not sure why just like them.

ILTS,

Dont have any MSP movies but might have watched one before. Cant say I really care about the producers. TGR has some sic movies and Im sure MSP is just as good. I just got some really really cheap prices on my movies. I paid 500 yen each for 3 of em and theyre TGR.

What are some pure backcountry and powpow films?? I like backcountry shots of like Jacksons, Alta, etc more than big mtn riding. Jibbing is sweet too.