-32c but -60c or so with the wind chill. That was in Calgary Canada. Dunno if that wind-chill temp is accurate but that's what it said on the news...but it felt bloody cold....so cold that when you sniffed you nostrils would just about freeze shut. EEEEEP! eek.gif

The coldest I have ever felt in my life was when some mates and I lined up to get into Cowboys (a Pub/Nightclub) in Calgary.

We had to wait outside in -35C for around half an hour. I had a ski jacket on but still unbelievablely cold. We were tempted to go home many times but it was bicardifest, and for those that have been it is not to be missed.

But the girls must have been close to death, many had little mini skirts and mid drift tops. They were dresssed like they were going to the beach on a hot Aussie day. Silly Girls

• 2 weeks later...

We used to get below forty when I was a kid (Northern Ontario), and then we finally got snowdays. Mainly because a 5 year-old wakling to school in -40 weather is never a good idea. Even with those huge snowsuits. Plus, because of those stupid snowsuits if you fell you could nenver get back up again. but the worst day was -47. Not including windchill. It stayed around that for a week.