well.... just booked our trip to Japan for the end of the year. can't wait for december to roll around!

we're spending 10 nights boarding in Hirafu over x-mas and NY then another 10 days to travel around Honshu. What can we expect for X-mas & NY in niseko? any must do's?

Can't wait!!! smile

yea they ski down, its pretty cool if you are able to remember it... with all the free saki around and super cheap deals remembering it maybe tricky razz. its a super sick night on new years! the whole village is amping!

And it always snows on new years night which is cool! cos no1 rides the next day ha so if ur able to get up ull have pow pow 1st tracks allllll day!

Peace.

Lawsons JFC will satisfy ur cravings! razz

Hey, NZS - You want to write english? That was harder to read (and English is my first language) than a Microsoft manual!

you are just too old....

let me translate for you...

" It is indeed the truth, and it doth make one look a dapper lad if thou are able to fathom the event after all the imbibing of alcoholic beverages! The wine from the rice grain is free flowing like a spring river, and the dawning of thy new year is as excitable as a new born lamb. Thou heavenly crystals that float forth from the sky, fall heavy and true on every New Years night, and if thou are strong in the morn after, thou can enjoy uninterrupted runs through the thickly settled flakes until the sun doth fall"

Clear enough for ya JA?

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
you are just too old....

" It is indeed the truth, and it doth make one look a dapper lad if thou are able to fathom the event after all the imbibing of alcolholic beverages! The wine from the rice grain is free flowing like a spring river, and the dawning of thy new year is as excitable as a new born lamb. Thou heavenly crystals that float forth from the sky, fall heavy and true
on every New Years night, and if thou are strong in the morn after, thou can enjoy uninterrupted runs through the thickly settled flakes until the sun doth fall"

Clear enough for ya JA?

lol yo you forgot amen bro. Hi five.
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
you are just too old....

" It is indeed the truth, and it doth make one look a dapper lad if thou are able to fathom the event after all the imbibing of alcolholic beverages! The wine from the rice grain is free flowing like a spring river, and the dawning of thy new year is as excitable as a new born lamb. Thou heavenly crystals that float forth from the sky, fall heavy and true on every New Years night, and if thou are strong in the morn after, thou can enjoy uninterrupted runs through the thickly settled flakes until the sun doth fall"

Clear enough for ya JA?

rollabout nice

JA as most of their conversations are normally with sheep, the bro's from across the Tasman aren't usually that concerned with making themselves understood! razz

Hang, on... who's talking sheep and where ?

I thought they eat possums in NZ that swam across the Tasman.

Anyways, some people are going to spend a really nice X'mas & NY.

On ya.

wheeeeeee heeeee!!!

I'll be there too.

And it will be AWESOME.

Not sure how well I will be on the 1st for the POW all day though - 20th wedding anniversary on the 30th, NY on the 31st... could be a bit on the dodgy hung over and not moving out of my bed side...

Tubby,

I thank thee from the deepest recesses of my circulatory organ. That doth, indeed, now make some sense.

And ... yea verily, I am truly too old to be learning a new language, even when it appears to have its origins in the english of my ancestors.

Mama, suck it in, be a man (oops - you ain't sorry!) don't be a wus - get into it - believe me, you are but once young! (see earlier comments).