The FOOTBALL Thread (2009-2010)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE PREMIER League manager who spent more than an hour at a seedy brothel was last night revealed as AVRAM GRANT.

The Portsmouth boss, 54, was named after The Sun revealed he had visited the massage parlour staffed by foreign sex workers.

Creeping privacy laws in the UK, based on the Human Rights Act, meant we were barred from naming him last December even though the story sent shockwaves through the footballing world.

But in the wake of England captain John Terry's failed attempts to gag the press over his affair with Wayne Bridge's girlfriend, Grant's sordid antics have finally been exposed.

It is understood Hampshire Police are now investigating the massage parlour.

Israeli Grant has been married to actress and TV presenter wife Tzofit, 45, for 16 years.

Good one

And in other news involving 'balls'

Quote:
We have now been given the names of another two Stamford Bridge stars who allegedly succumbed to Miss Perroncel's charms, bringing the grand total to seven - four of whom were named publicly in a red-top newspaper yesterday.

Perhaps by the end of the week she will have been linked to a full team of 11 highly paid Chelsea footballers.

Quote:
Chelsea have been cleared of any wrongdoing over the Gael Kakuta affair and are no longer banned from signing players.

Wow, not.
Hands up who's shocked.

Quote:
Bet the little slut had it all video-ed.

Coming soon perhaps.

Avram Grant's Wife:

Quote:
Mrs Grant, 45, said her husband's visit was entirely innocent, and she had encouraged him to have massages to relieve aches and tension in the past.

"I don't understand all the fuss," said Mrs Grant, speaking from Tel Aviv. "Avram loves massages, also Australian massages and Japanese massages, as well as having massages from Thai women.

"I swear on my children's lives that I am not mad at him. If I am mad, it is because he does not get massages every day. He's the manager of Portsmouth. Do you know how tough that is? He's a great manager stuck in a crappy team. He works so hard, he needs two massages a day, and from two women, not one."

rollabout