Crappy lines you've actually used to pick up

They could be cheesy, quirky or just plain weird...

I reckon my weirdest would be...

I was sitting outside a bar in Shinjuku eating a sandwich I'd just bought from the convini across the road, I see this girl walking by looking at me so I said....

"Do you want a bit of my sandwich?" lol

she said Yes!!

Some girl from South Korea, started chatting and Bob's yer Uncle!

any other interesting ones?

First wife -

Me: "Do you know anyone here?"

Her: "No."

Me: "How do you like the wine?"

Her: I don't drink very much."

we were married 2 years later and she passed away after 4 years - pulmonary thrombosis.

Second wife -

"You cook Apple pies, Oh, I love Apple pie!"

we were married 2 years later and divorced after 12 years!

Current partner -

We were put together in an IT class to work as a team. It seemed to work.

Still together after 15 years.

LOL @ the sandwich!

Papa suggested he might be interested in studying Psychology (my major) and ask if he could borrow my first year books to have a looksee. Gave him a reason to come around to drop them off!!! He admitted YEARS later he would have rathered swum shark infested waters than study Psychology!

slap

Don't blame him! If you aren't crazy to start with, you will be soon after! (second missus was a shrink! - 'nuff said!)

I'm really impressed with JA. He still remembers after all the years. Hey man, they say the good die young, isn't that right ! That's pretty hard...

Can't remember how I met my first wife 22 years ago.

Can't remember how I got talking with girls. I think I never picked up a girl. They picked me..

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Do you come here often?

lol

(What kind of sandwich was it TB?)

Think it was a spicy chicken sandwich, one of those pre toasted ones....it was pretty good actually

Lucky that was ALL he got in his face! Some ladies I know would have given him a dainty toe to the bollox at high velocity.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Someone I knew, at a wine party used the line "do you spit or swallow?". He got wine in his face, apparently.

people in Wigan go to wine parties??!! wink
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
No thats just friendly conversation in my book.

of course it is but its a hook to try and snare yourself a woman. Its not as if you would buy her one then just stand up and say goodbye, you bought her it with the end goal in mind...so it counts as a line.
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

Think it was a spicy chicken sandwich, one of those pre toasted ones....it was pretty good actually

Are you sure it wasn't a hot dog?