How do i go about getting Private Message access? If I attempt it now all I get is a message stating that 'Private Message' is currently disable. I have searched the FAQ section and sent a few emails to the forum moderators, but have had no luck, any help would be appreciated.

• SnowJapan Admin

If you have sent mails to the Forums moderators and we have not got back to you, it means that we have not received your mail (for whatever reason).

We always reply to mails --- as long as we actually get them and they are not over-the-top unreasonable sarcasm/complaints/etc (in which case they get unceremoniously deleted).

If they are extreme and/or just funny, then they get copied for inclusion in our forthcoming book (working title The Incredible Things People Say to Forum Moderators/Webmasters) before being deleted, of course.

wink

ratherb@thesnow - you have not posted enough for PMs to open up.

FamiliaGTX - I don't know. Please mail me with details.

This is not a "Snow Talk" topic and I have moved it to the Off Topic forums.

• SnowJapan Admin

This one?

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/about/contact.html

I have just checked and the form seems to be working properly.

Unfortunately we get a ton of junk each day - many hundreds each day. We do of course filter and our system works most of the time, but there may be the odd case when something that should get through does not.

The only thing I can really say is if we do not respond, sorry and please try again. Thanks.