Here you go.

"Hey darls.

Speaking as a proud gay person, I don't take any real offense at all from that initial comment. If it were laced with hatred and written differently - maybe. But as it is, I think I can cope. Hell, ILiveToSki probably is gay him/herself And if he's serious, I'd just feel sorry for the person.

Ocean11, I don't know you at all, but from what I have read on here you seem to be one of the people throwing around insults and demeaning people the most. Your comments on that baby thread came across as way more offensive and filled with hatred than the "that is gay" comment, thats for sure.

You obviously have a good command of the English language - that's your job right? - so you can play around with words very well. Congrats!

But as for you coming on all innocent and serious concerning other peoples very mild comments - COME ON! "

Here's the thread

That's the last I have to say about this.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Hell, ILiveToSki probably is gay him/herself And if he's serious, I'd just feel sorry for the person.
I personally feel sorry for him because he's Canadian, though. Have you heard how those people talk? It's funny...
 Quote:
Originally posted by ILiveToSki:
Hmmmm. Now who could Crazyski possibly be. Gifu city?

Is that you Lamb Chops?
Lamb Chops? What are you, some sort of pro-meat lobby? I detest the thought of eating poor little defenseless baby lambs. Shame on you, ILiveToSki!