try again WOD. try some different ones. there are heaps on the market. i am a fellow four-eyes and there is no alternative to wearing the contacts when im riding. i dont have too many problems with them under the goggles and they seem to dry up even less under than goggles than if i was to wear them around town. once you get used to the contacts you will never look back. i still agree that glasses are easier on your eyes but there are times when nothing but contacts suffice. good luck!

Thanks for the help, but might not be a help - my eyes have some sort of condition (that I don't actually know too much about), but contact lenses and other things touching them will not work.

The only place I know that makes prescription lenses for goggles is Oakley. But an expense purchase on an item that which faom will pack out after 4 years of use and the possibility that your lenses cannot be used in other newer goggles as they are made available.

Like has been said try different contact lenses and go the cheap way.

The question is, what sort of contacts did you try?

I use soft, 1-day, disposable contact lenses. I put them in just before I get on the lift, and take them out while I'm drinking my first tinnie of beer. (I usually try to stick the used lense on a friend's leg.)

I have quite sensitive eyes, but nothing else works so well. I'm told that hard contact lenses are very uncomfortable.

I did once even consider using prescription swimming goggles with UV protection. It might even work...

i suffer facial blindness. this severely impedes my ability to scope hot chicks whilst roaming around town. to such an extent that i have taken to wearing my glasses pretty much all the time.

however this summer, so i could still style out in shades and enjoy the pretty ladies, i indulged in the contact lens experience.

if everyone who walks this path must endure an experience similar to mine, i'm very surprised that they (contacts) are so popular....or, must assume people are much vainer than i imagined.

however that said, i now wear my contacts on a fortnightly basis when they are of some use, and will try them on the slopes this year.

if your eyes really bad, u should consider arc-ing up the laser action for a glass free future