Incredible India, Malaysia Truly Asia

I'm get getting really topped out on listening to these terrible annoying adverts. (Just how much is Malaysia spending on this neverending agonising marathon)?

And how about that annoying ad sponsoring the weather when they go on about the cuisine being made on the plane alluding to some hilarious weather info.

Do they just get in a room full of cheeseheads and ask them to come up with the cheesiest thing possible?

I'm going to smash the tv in next time I hear one of them.

• 2 years later...
  • SnowJapan Admin

Not that I know of, TB. He doesn't even seem to have been logged in for 6+ weeks now. I did actually send him a message soon after the last time he was on regarding videos as he had been giving us some feedback at the time, but didn't hear anything back.

I can only think that he very suddenly 'retired' and logged out for whatever reason or something happended, which is worrying.

If you are lurking and read this, thursday, please do give us a shout even if it's to let us know you are ok. friend

A bit weird alright. Are you OK thurs?

Maybe he's been arrested by the party's internal security protection unit for leaking to much information on SJ. I hope they don't water board him.