• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough.

If your wife likes to ski on fat skis like the PR's then she can put a Hello Kitty and all those other flowery things on them for all I care! Dat is some wife! cool.gif

since I went to all the trouble of getting piccies then putting them on the internet then linking to them here I had to take more photos than just the skis.

the skis (etc)

skiscar002.jpg

what I should be doing now so I can drive to work tonight is finishing this

skiscar004.jpg

skiscar005.jpg

skiscar003.jpg

I only got them in late March so I have only used them 4 times (pow days). After that the snow was springy so I used the candides.

I no longer have to lean back in pow I can just stand up and ski properly. No more submarining. Make chopped pow a breeze so I can safely straight line or lay big arcs in it without the inevidable cartwheeling. Obviously no good for short turns on groomed but are OK at medium/long/no turns on groomed.

Just been watching Volume 9 and lots of ppl were using them in the park - I will have to give it a try (If I can find a good park). Candides are already great though so I'll def keep using them for park. I have to go finish my car now lunch time is over.

Sideways cos I forgot to rotate them and couldent be buggered opening frontpage again to fix it.

Quote:
Looking at your post, the clap comes to mind.
well, dunno if you were joking or not... but either way, is it just me, or is that just a really mean thing to say? \:\( wakaranai.gif

so you don't rain on my parade, i'm gonna go and watch some ski movies...

i'm putting this back at the top cos i wanna see people's skis and stuff, heck, show us all your gear!!!!

even better, put on all your gear, take a photo of it, and we can check each other out!!! seems a shame not to capture the moment, cos lets face it, who doesn't have a play and test out all their stuff before the season starts???!!! \:D lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Shimba:
cos lets face it, who doesn't have a play and test out all their stuff before the season starts???!!! \:D lol.gif
Only children do that kind'a thing! I never even think about skiing until December. Never touch my equipment until Jan or Feb and never ever ever ever go shopping for winter gear before March.

Children these days. Sheesh.