Not sure why, but I have the worst luck with injuries, in particularly the bad timing of them.

This weekend I had rowing training for a regatta next week with a coxed 4 i row in. After practice I had to quickly get off to a rugby game I was playing in that afternoon, as I left they all said jokingly not to get injured in the game.

Obviously as the title suggests I did and am now sat with my leg p on my desk with a weird knee injury after hyper extening it yesterday and unable to bend it. Absolutely gutted as we hae been praacticing really hard for the regatta on Sat and it is not looking good for me now. Luckily we have a reserve to step in but I am really annoyed at myself for it. It always seems to happen that I get injured just before something big is about to happen, this is the 4th time this year. V.V.V.V frustrating.

Oh well such is life I guess. Hospital told me yesterday no chance to compete on Sunday and then proceeded to suck two massive syringes of blood out of my knee! MRI scan Friday....injuries suck.

blood out of your knee? Did you tear your meniscus? Thats what happened when I tore mine farquah. Hope its not that bad though...bummer, sucks being injured - Ive spent the last 10 weeks with a busted tailbone and now cracked ribs eyes Once my ass got better, it was my ribs, now that theyre almost better, whats next...? shifty

take it easy man