Police ineptness and Bosozoku!

Had a thoroughly entertaining evening last night as I stood on my balcony watching what has got to be the most inept display of police work ever and one of the biggest flaunts of the law I have seen!

About 8pm a bosozoku guy rides his bike at about 10mph down the street with the polics following him, sirens blaring and talking at him through the loud speaker, "abunai yo, yukuri ittee kudasai, toamtte kudasai!" All the time the guy has his hand raised with his middle finger to the cops behind and weaving across the road whilst revving his engine int he annoying bosozoku way. The police did naff all other than follow him around and around the block making possible more noise than the biker!! The guy then turned the wrong way down a dual carrigeway and escaped, (I say escaped although an octogenarian in an invalid mobile could have caught him at the speed he went!) as the police went around to the right side of the road!!

It was nuts seeing this guy have no respect for the police at all or fear of being reprimanded!!! But what really took the biscuit was that the police were obviously pissed off and about an hour after the guy got away they started stopping people at the traffic lights for seat belt infringements and the like!! Just went to reaffirm my belief that the Japanese police are absolutely inept!!

It isn't as if where I live is the Bronx either, it is a pretty quiet suburban area, next to Makuhari Messe!! Crazy.

I hate those Bozozoku's. Every weekend-night around my place there are throngs of them revving their bikes and driving in big convoys with the Police in tow. I saw a lot of them taking the piss outa this 1 cop on his moped, nothing he could do, they were all swerving around him giving him the finger etc etc. I'd like to shoot those f##kers, piss me right off. Oh and the Police here are laughable.

Back again last night, thy congregated in the junior school playground opposite the apartment, this time minus the police who I think were dealing with a serious incident of a man cycling whilst holding umbrella.

I remember oceans11 saying on here how he cut the chain on his neighbours bosozoku bike one time. I'd like to do more than that to them, I've been sorely tempted to bump them when overtaking.

Apparently my area is pretty popular for them. They love to cruise the 2 major routes thru town, one of them at the beach as they cruise up past Enoshima and the other one near my house, can't remember the name of the main road tho.

Since the return of the veterans from WWII, even somewhat earlier, young people have got involved in anti social activities with bikes and sometimes cars. The formation of 1% bike clubs in the states, Rockers and mods in England and a mix of that in Australia. Is this just a case of that, younf people rebelling but but without a big chunk of the alleged organised crime and violience of similar cultures in other countries? Sure it pisses people off but if it didnt it wouldnt be rebelious. smile