Pepsi Nex promotion - Free Be@rbrick

Hi All,

Okkies, Pepsi Nex is having a free Star Wars promotion, giving away Star Wars Bearbricks away with each Purchase, So keep your eyes open. It should start beginning of July 2008.

Now, I am a HUGE star wars nerd, and I am a HUGE Toy collector.

This is in Japan only!.. sighs.

Well, I am hoping that some of my lovely friends will

be nice, and collect them for me, and try and scam a promotional poster too., I am happy to do a trade, or pay, or name my soon to be born son after them.

There are 16 to collect, and I hope to collect them, and if need be, collect more, and I can give them away as promotions on my site.

This is a big ask, but I hope some of you will help me out on this one! Once collected, let me know what postage etc is worth.

There are (from top Row Left, to Right):

Darth Vader,

Darth Maul,

Stormtrooper,

Boba Fett,

Jango Fett,

TIE Fighter Pilot,

Jawa ,

Imperial Logo,

Yoda,

C-3PO,

R2-D2,

Chewbacca,

Wicket (That's you Ewok! =),

Clone Trooper [Ep II],

Clone Trooper [Ep III] &

Rebel Alliance Logo

2573719331_fcf1a992c1.jpg?v=0

I know it is a huge ask, but if anyone is interested in helping me out, it would mean so much....!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF would anybody want to drink soda? Crap drink, havent had it in my house in over a decade veryangry

Having said that, I do get a massive craving for it once in a while after skiing all day, a 4 hr bike ride, long run etc... [/quote

CB - do you not drink cocktails?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
WTF would anybody want to drink soda? Crap drink, havent had it in my house in over a decade veryangry

Having said that, I do get a massive craving for it once in a while after skiing all day, a 4 hr bike ride, long run etc...

It ain't soda! It's Pepsi! That said, I agree - crap drink!

Soda is just water and dissolved CO2. The flavoured stuff has each their own name (like pepsi, coke, ginger beer, creaming soda, lemonade, etc etc etc)
Originally Posted By: JA
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy

Having said that, I do get a massive craving for it once in a while after skiing all day, a 4 hr bike ride, long run etc...

It ain't soda! It's Pepsi! That said, I agree - crap drink!

Soda is just water and dissolved CO2. The flavoured stuff has each their own name (like pepsi, coke, ginger beer, creaming soda, lemonade, etc etc etc)

JA,
That's a losing battle!
For the rest of the world it is Soda, or Pop.
The generic term for it in Aus tends to be Soft Drink or Cool Drink or Fizzy Drink.....but mostly referred to by name.
My teenagers can't get enough of the stuff - but I agree - BLECKO as a more than the rare occasion drink. However I DO like sparkling water which is pretty much...soda.

Losing battle or not, I'll keep fighting to keep english defined other than as per the seppo's. (ie with colour, realise and toilets)

Silly?

Soon you will feel the power of the dark side.....

Muah huh huh.

Actually, ok, that is a little silly, unless they light up, then thats cool

BTW peoples, this promo is just about to launch.! yays...