8 police officers & 16 ambulance men are standing outside my company with 4 ambulances, 3 police cars and two fire engines and a bus blocking the road. The firemen have got out a huge folding table and are standing around it talking. A few others are walking around with megaphones and a few more blowing whistles. What happened? A car reversed out of our parking and the bus coming up the road stopped suddenly. They didn't hit each other but 4 passengers on the bus have been carried off the bus on stretchers. I don't really know what's going on down there but it seems to be a lot of people and disruption for the number of injuries. The injuries can't be that serious as the ambulances are all still there and the "injured" are chatting to the police. Here's the great view from my window around the side of the building. You can only see all the guys with helmets standing around their table!

GetAttachment.jpg

Nothing.

Three with minor injuries and one with a little cut in her neck needing a few stitches. They all insisted on being taken to hospital by ambulance though (so they can claim lots in compensation probably)

The guy who reversed out in front of the bus had just had some kind of surgery to have a foreign body removed from his cornea but my boss said he could see fine.