FART!!!

Im standing at the train station this morning when a HS girl comes up and lines up next to me. I see her quite often if I take this train. Anyways, she lets out a pooooooooooot (bout 2.5 seconds worth). I stand there, dont look at her to make her feel embarrassed, and just kinda laugh in my head...

Then comes the mother load, she dropped a BOMB!! It was so long that as she ran away from me towards the opposite end of the platform, it was coming out with each step as her cheeks parted... lol.gif lol.gif That one must have been in the 10 second range!!! eek.gif lol.gif lol.gif I dont think she will ever line up next to me or near me again after that!!!

That was one of the best farts from a girl, EVER.

lol.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what made you think that girls DON'T fart in the first place? confused.gif

beings that have been gifted with an arse fart, regardless sex or species. ;\)

Take ewok for example, did you forget she did the lighter trick in Haks over New Years? \:\)

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy

ger, quit blaming the baby for what you did \:\)

Yeah, judging by the quantity that's what you'd think. Not quite a battleship. More like something out of Charley and the chocolate factory.
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I stand there, dont look at her to make her feel embarrassed, and just kinda laugh in my head...

lol.gif

This is the part that gets me. You must have incredible self control CB. I doubt I would have kept it together in the same situation.

'prolly comes with being a teacher, there are sometimes that laughing would just turn the situation into a powderkeg...it would explode and class control would go out the window. But I gotta tell you, Ive laughed so hard this year in my poetry class. My kids are so hilarious!