Just a useless post to get my 100 post!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys stop asking questions, and hassling me, I'll get around to sorting through the pics and compile a TR.

Sheesh! Cut a bloke some slack, will ya? violin

I have been back in Oz since 6.30am Sunday 25th Oz time. In the meantime, I have had to get to work from Wednesday, and needed a couple of hours sleep in between.

Probably get an hour or two to sort and upload the pics over this weekend. be assured I will let youse all know when it happens.

What a fantastic game of Tennis (last night, Australian Open Grand Slam Semi Final) with Nadal vs Verdasco, probably best game I've seen in years.

Verdascoe REALLY gave it to him, and almost bested him too!

Some of those heavy rallies, and then amazing cross-court shots, with such intensity!

About 2/3 of the way through it, one of the commentators said that this match was shaping into one of the greatest ever played - and he was spot on. An EPIC match.

5hrs & 14mins - the longest match ever played in the history of that event, glad I hung in there and watched it.

Now 2 great played in the final tomorrow, I like both of them and will be going for Federer and think he'll beat Rafa in 4 sets.

or lack of verbal capacity to express the depth and intensity of the loathing felt towards either the poster or the material posted.

(Is that right, JM?)