If you were going to do it in such a public way you would wanna be sure she was going to say yes .. like maybe have talked about it already perhaps... had the lady dropping not so subtle hints maybe... This guy looks like he has ambushed the girls into a public proposal in the hope that she would feel pressured to say yes...silly man!

Originally Posted By: bobby12
Surely the woman (if she had any common sense) would say yes in this situation and then later say 'no way jose' in private.

Well he didn't give her much time to think did he....?
She was obviously trying to work out what to do and say before she told him no. I suppose she might have thought the same had she the time to do it over again.

i can't watch the clip cos youtube is banned from my work - but this isn't the one from the jamie kennedy experiment (a prank show) is it?

does he shoot from the free throw line to try and win a car after his proposal goes to mud?

You know I think you would be surprised ger!

Most people watching that, especially live, would feel the pain for the guy! I reckon it would put a real downer on the rest of the game for the majority - just seeing the embarressment of the girl and the guy...I know it would make me feel more uncomfortable than full of mirth.

Yeah, maybe, but the basketball player seemed amused. It's like a giant kick in the groin. I'd like to feel pitty for the guy, but he really brought it on himself. If you're not gonna cry, you've gotta laugh!